Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Helping Hazel

We love our dear Hazel. My daughter is just about 6 months younger than Hazel. Between my husband and my family, our daughters have 20 cousins. Of those 20 cousins, 4 of them are girls. Hazel is the closest one in age to both my daughters. (The next oldest isn't too much older, just a year older than my oldest). We pray for Hazel multiple times every day. We have faith that she will over come this trial of Leukemia. No child should have to go through this nightmare. No mother should have to watch her child go through this torture. No father should have to worry so much about his family. 

Do you want to know how you can help? Check out the website dedicated to Hazel.

http://www.heartsforhazel.org/



Hannah and Hazel, just 5 months prior to Hazel's diagnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment