Thursday, December 5, 2013

Favorite Things

Yesterday I talked about things that were sacred to me.  Now I want to share with you some of my favorite things.

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies.  Yum.  I especially love it when my sister bakes them.  Mmmmmmm.

Pumpkin pancakes from IHOP.  Delicious!  I look forward to pumpkin season every year!

Midnight milky way candy bar.  My favorite.

A hug from my daughter.  She gives the BEST hugs!

Playing board games.  So much fun!

The A&E's version of Pride and Prejudice - the 5 hour long miniseries.  Love that Mr. Darcy!  Love the book!

California Pizza Kitchen - they took away my favorite pizza but I still love that restaurant.

Disneyland!  Need I say more???

Redwood trees in Northern California.  Love them!

Christmas music - I could listen to it all year long!  But there are so many different and wonderful songs I really don't like hearing the same ones over and over again on the radio.

That's it for now!  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment